Guest post pitch mistakes have been on my mind a lot this week.
Maybe, because I was putting the final touches on the:
Here are a few of the biggest guest post pitch mistakes I’ve seen smart people make:
- Let me build up the content on my own blog first before I guest post pitch
- Let me build up my following/email list first. That way I have something to offer the sites I want to guest post with
- The blog I want to guest post with publishes a lot of superfluous quick read guest posts. So let me make it a no-brainer for them by pitching a practical helpful guest post pitch
- I should get the influencer’s attention by asking for advice first. Then once they reply I should send my guest post pitch
- Guest posting is a numbers game. I just need to send enough guest post pitches and eventually someone will accept
- Influencers are busy so I should get straight to my ask
- The influencer didn’t reply, must mean I need to build the relationship more before I pitch them again
- I shouldn’t even bother pitching! None of the blogs in my niche seem to accept guest posts anyways
I could go on, but you get my point.
But reading about these mistakes won’t help you avoid them.
The only thing that will help you avoid these mistakes is a proven framework showing you what to do instead.
Which is why I have created–
The guide only costs $34.99. Just click here to grab it.
- About the author
- related Posts
Guest posting since 2009, Sana’s posts have been seen on places like Adweek, VentureBeat, byRegina.com and many others. She is on a mission to help online entrepreneurs like you grow their brands, credibility, and email lists by getting their guest posts published. When she isn't writing posts like this one you will find her meditating somewhere beautiful or pondering the meaning of life over a cup of tea.