Hello & welcome 🙂
Curious about me? No problem.
I help online course creators, build their email lists through guest posting--something I've been doing since 2009!
Check out my official bio below
I've been guest posting since 2009!
I've been featured on:
Niche leaders like:
Which has lead over $500k in sales with clients like:
Even though I have had lots of guest posting success things weren't always this way.
There once was a time guest posting guru advice had me tearing out my hair!
Gurus told me I needed to pitch regularly. But I had no idea :
- Who to pitch? Should I just start with popular blogs or smaller ones to get practice?
- What to pitch? Every idea I'd think of was already done.
- How to pitch? I didn't want to spend lots of time doing something that would never pay off.
Guest posting seemed so complicated!
It seemed so much easier to work on everything else in my business. So that's what I did.
Gurus told me to approach guest posting like a venture capitalist. They said this meant:
- Guest post a lot
- At every site you find
- Eventually 1 guest post will pay off big
But I couldn't find enough blogs. It would take me hours of strong digging to find only a few blogs. And even when I found them I was never sure if my ideal audience hung out at them.
Gurus told me that the only reason I wouldn't get a yes to my guest post pitch is not having enough of a relationship with them.
So I tried:
- Asking them for their advice
- Commenting a lot and often
- Doing them favors
But nothing worked. I had no idea how to build a relationship with bloggers online.
All this changed the day I discovered-->
- Guest posting is not complicated IF I focus on a few essential steps (and nothing else)
- Finding the right blogs can be done in less than an hour IF I look for a few critical metrics
- Building relationships with bloggers is ALL about getting them to feel the right emotions (in the right order)
And that is what this blog is about.
My goal with this blog is to give you...
My guest posting blueprint which is based on:
- qualifying through measurable, easy-to-find metrics
- giving people real value/not BS AND
- connecting in warm real human ways
Think that is an impossible paradox? I love making the impossible possible.
Check out what others like you have said:
Want to learn my blueprint for getting 4 out of 5 guest posts every time?
Just click the big green button below to get started!